What does your ideal business look like?Profit strategy + clarity for entrepreneurs
Where is your business today?
And, where do you want to be? If you’re a new business or seasoned business, I’ll meet you where you are and we’ll map out next steps together.
3 ways we can work together…
Let’s get your business in alignment, together. First, get clear on your numbers; your monthly burn and runway. We’ll define your profit margin and what you’re actually taking home after all your hardwork.
- Money snapshot: Accounts receivable vs. accounts payable grid, so you always know where you stand
- Identify profit leaks; where are you losing money?
- Adjustments/edits to list of expenses and overhead
- How to avoid “Lifestyle Creep,” as your profits improve, so you don’t end up in the same cycle
Time to strategize! What does your ideal business model look like? “Make more than I spend,” is something I hear a lot, but it’s not a strategy! And it’s doesn’t scale, so let’s put your Profit Plan on paper.
- Define Profit Plan and key products (custom and scalable)
- Outline your product suite and all revenue opportunities
- Define profit margin and minimum viable results
- Design a product roadmap with future planning
- Determine where you be more efficient and effective for the best ROI and quality of life #MentalHealth
Just getting started? Stuck on something? In these strategy sessions, we’ll focus on solving TF out of whatever is keeping you up at night. Get clarity on how to move your business forward and feel confident, as we map out next steps.
Package includes (3) 60 minute one-on-one sessions.
Hi, I’m Nicole! I’m part Type A, part creative. I take a strategy meets empathy approach and…
As an entrepreneur, I often see businesses jump into marketing, before getting their house in order. This leads to lackluster results and a lot of wasted time and money. With roots in PR, I know the power of visibility — across owned and earned media — but to make the most of these investments, we need a business model that works for you and your life. I’ll walk you step-by-step through the exact framework you can use to create a solid foundation, and grow your business — without feeling so burnt out.